• Robert Cody McGuire was arrested at the Alamosa County Combined Courthouse on a warrant for failure to appear in court.
• John Paul Ortega was arrested at the county courthouse on a felony warrant for conspiracy to distribute a Schedule II controlled substance.
• Fabian Jerome Madril was arrested at the county courthouse on a warrant for failure to comply.
• Medward Rudolph A. Romero was cited in La Jara for theft under $500, following a report of a theft from Discount Liquor in Alamosa. A background check revealed that he had five outstanding warrants, and Conejos County Sheriff’s deputies transported him to jail.
Phillip Dixon Rucker was arrested at the probation department on a Durango Police Department warrant.
• The sheriff’s office responded to a report that someone broke into two storage units at Alamosa Truck Brokers. One renter reported that someone took his Viso 19-inch television. Another renter said that someone cut the lock at her unit and went through her property, but added that nothing was missing.
• Jose Cruz Raya was arrested at the county courthouse on a warrant for failure to appear.
• Moses J. Vargas was arrested at the county courthouse on an active warrant.
• The sheriff’s office responded to a report of a hit-and-run accident near Mosca. No injuries were reported.
• The sheriff’s office responded to a report that someone stole seven batteries from a farm truck on Road 103 North near Mosca. The batteries cost $150 each, for a total estimated loss of $1,050. An investigation of the incident is ongoing.
• Edward M. Aragon was arrested at the county courthouse on an outstanding sheriff’s department warrant.
• Mason Rodriguez was arrested in Alamosa County Court on an outstanding Alamosa Police Department warrant.