ALAMOSA — On May 27th, San Luis Valley Federal Bank opened its lobbies consistent with to Colorado’s most current executive order.
• Each branch lobby will be open Monday – Friday, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
• Normal drive-up hours at each branch.
• Face masks are required if meeting with an employee in an office. Social distancing must be maintained.
• A limited number of members will be allowed in the building at one time.
• Restrooms are not be available to the public.
Safety of members and SLVFB Staff: SLVFB will continue to watch for recommendations from the healthcare community and the CDC regarding the safety and health of bank members and staff.
Additional cleaning precautions will be followed at each lobby. Sneeze guards have been installed, and member service staff will be wearing masks. To find the latest updates from SLVFB about its response to the coronavirus pandemic, please visit our website www.