Police Report for April 14, 2017
- Nolasco Juan Pedro, 22, Alamosa, was summoned for reckless endangerment and domestic violence at 615 10th
- Alex Candeleria, 25, Capulin, was summoned for theft under $50 at 148 Craft Drive.
- Nyssa Mora, 18, La Jara, was cited for turning left from the wrong position and driving with an open container of marijuana at the 1000 block of Main Street.
- Greg Martinez, 37, Antonito, was cited for possessing a schedule I controlled substance and possessing drug paraphernalia at 1301 Main Street.
- Juan Martinez, 69, Alamosa, was cited for failing to yield to the right of way at the intersection of Market Street and Main Street.
- Agnes Chavez, 49, was cited for displaying expired number plates at the intersection of Sixth Street and La Veta Avenue.
- Chelsea Squires, 25, Alamosa, was cited for following a vehicle too closely and driving without insurance at the intersection of 10th Street and State Avenue.
- Lany Sveum, 36, Alamosa, was summoned for driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content of .008 or more at 9 Shadow Wood Drive.
- Mark Trujillo, 25, Alamosa, was summoned for triggering theft detection devices and theft between $50 and $299 at 3333 Clark Street.
- Miguel Ramon Garcia, 35, Del Norte, was cited for possessing a schedule I controlled substance, possessing drug paraphernalia and two counts of possessing a schedule II controlled substance at the 3000 block of Clark Street.
- Renee Martinez, 52, Alamosa, was summoned for theft between $300 and $749 at 3333 Clark Street.
- Mykalle Maynes, 27, Alamosa, was summoned for theft between $300 and $749 at 3333 Clark Street.
- Eulalia Mendez, 36, Alamosa, was summoned for theft between $100 and $500 at 1203 Main Street.
- Christine Vellegas, 50, Romeo, was summoned for failing to drive in a designated lane and driving with a suspended license.
- Raymond Campell, 35, Alamosa, was summoned for heft between $100 and $500 at the 400 block of State Avenue.
- Patrick See, 37, Alamosa, was summoned for injury to property at 2065 Lava Lane.
- Nathan Boeve, 20, San Luis, was cited for unsafe backing of a vehicle at the intersection of Hartman Way and Craft Drive.
- Daniel Samora, 56, was cited for following a vehicle too closely at the intersection of Main Street and State Avenue.
- Katie Miller, 22, Alamosa, was summoned for harassment at 813 Fourth Street.
- Christian Montano, 18, Alamosa, was summoned for theft under $50 at 1301 Main Street.
- Terrance Deluna, 20, Alamosa, was summoned for criminal mischief at 208 11th Street apartment B.