Alamosa police report from April 20, 2018
- Matthew Jacquez, 29, San Acacio, was cited for following a vehicle too closely at the intersection of Main Street and Alamosa Avenue.
- Joseph Sandoval, 27, Alamosa, was cited for second degree burglary and theft at 3333 Clark Street and resisting arrest and obstructing a police officer at the 3300 block of Main Street.
- Josua Perez, 38, Alamosa, was summoned for cruelty to animals at 3105 Main Street.
- Craig Terpstra, 47, Alamosa, was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign at the intersection of Clark Street and Craft Drive.
- Marissa West, 28, Alamosa, was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign at the intersection of La Veta Avenue and Sixth Street.
- Samuel Vigil, 33, Alamosa, was summoned for failing to yield, driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or more, failing to provide proof of insurance, violating a temporary permit and violating a restraining order at the intersection of Bell Avenue and 10th
- Christopher Mondragon, 22, Blanca, was summoned for driving with a revoked license and careless driving at 400 State Avenue.
- Randell Trujillo, 45, Alamosa, was summoned for driving 5-9 mph over the speed limit and driving with a suspended license at 1300 Main Street.
- Nina Mody-Bailey, 22, Alamosa, was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign at the intersection of Alamosa Avenue and Main Street.
- Renee Obosky, 34, Fort Garland, was cited for driving 5-9 mph over the speed limit at 1100 Main Street.
- Christopher Foote, Alamosa, was cited for backing out unsafely at 131 Market Street.
- William Bauer, 62, Lakewood, was summoned for criminal mischief at 1310 Hunt Avenue.
- Anne Morgan-Greer, 34, Alamosa, was summoned for theft between $300 and $749 at 1825 State Avenue.