• Jessica Diane Morgan, 19, Sanford, was cited for compulsory insurance, $600, 4 points.
• Orlando A. Deherrera, 18, Del Norte, and Arthur Espinoza, 32, Sanford, were taken into custody in the 300 block of 11th Street for robbery, theft and criminal attempt; police asked the district attorney’s office to file criminal information.
• Joanne Lamb, 36, Houston, Mo., was summoned for driving without a valid license and driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
• Tom Lee Peffer, 36, Ft. Garland, was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign and compulsory insurance, $700, 4 points.
• Lloyd Charles Reiner, 70, Alamosa, was cited for failing to obey a traffic control light signal, $150, 4 points.
• Angela Louise Gonzales, 26, Alamosa, was cited for “child restraint system (0-4 YOA)” and three counts of “child restraint system (4-16 YOA),” $400.
• Kevin Michael Guodace, 25, Alamosa, was summoned in the 600 block of Main Street for theft under $100; “Sahra” Jean Gallegos, 27, Alamosa, was also summoned for theft (conspiracy).
• Jesus Adrian Gutierrez, 20, was taken into custody in the 400 block of Ross Avenue for criminal impersonation; his bail was set at $2,000. Police requested a summons and a criminal complaint.
• Kendrick Marquez, 23, Pueblo, was summoned at Walmart for trespassing.
• Jeremiah Martinez, 28, Center, was summoned for “no valid license (denied)” and failure to obey a traffic device.
• Jose Cruz Raya, 20, Alamosa, was summoned in the 1900 block of Tremont Avenue for resisting arrest, obstructing a peace officer and consumption of alcohol by an underage person.
• Kyle Cornett Pauley, 26, Center, was summoned at Walmart for theft under $100.
• Eric Presnall, 39, Alamosa, was cited for following too closely, $150, 4 points.
• Troy Dale Duran, Jr., 25, Alamosa, was summoned for driving a motor vehicle when his license is under restraint (denied).
• Ramon Loya, 31, Melissa Kelly Smith, 22, and Trenton Eugene Smith, 21, all of Alamosa, were summoned at Main Street and West Avenue for disorderly conduct.
• Elizabeth Theresa Medina, 51, Alamosa, was summoned at Ninth Street and San Juan Avenue for disturbing the peace/ disorderly conduct; Katrina Rene Medina, 29, Alamosa, was also summoned for disorderly conduct.
• Phillip David Medina, 30, Alamosa, was cited for failing to obey a traffic light signal, $150, 4 points.
• Filbert Martine Montano, 33, Center, and a 14-year-old juvenile from Center were summoned at Beall’s for theft under $100.
• Jose Manuel Orozco, 25, Alamosa, was summoned for driving under the influence, driving a vehicle with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 or more and making a left-hand turn from the wrong position/ lane, 27 points total.
• Fourteen minors under the age of 21, including a 16-year-old juvenile, were summoned at 401 14th St. for underage consumption. Other people who received summonses include: Tori Braun, 19, Monte Vista; Jesse Monroe Holland, 20, Monte Vista; Susan Huhnicke, 18, Manassa; Brenna Lee Hunter, 19, Alamosa; Malcolm Jones, 20, Alamosa; Jennifer Maez, 19, Alamosa; Terry Wayne Martin, 19, Alamosa; Christina Morales, 20, Alamosa; Gabriel Perez, 20, Ft. Garland; Jaron Rivera, 19, Monte Vista; Rebecca Tibbetts, 19, homeless; Michael Wilson, 20, Manassa and Jonathan Wolfe, 20, Alamosa.