• Tiffany Ann Fell, 24, Alamosa, was summoned for driving under the influence of drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving a motor vehicle without a valid license and failing to obey traffic control.
• Jimmy Mark Quintana, 40, Alamosa, was cited for two counts of “child restraint system (4-16 YOA), $200.
• Rodney Michael Ruybal, 43, Alamosa, was taken into custody and summoned for violating a protection order.
• Robert Duane VanIwaarden, 64, Alamosa, was cited for failing to obey a traffic control light signal, $150, 4 points.
• Jessica “Angalina” Arellano, 19, Alamosa, was taken into custody in the 800 block of State Avenue for unlawful possession of a Schedule II controlled substance; her bail was set at $2,000. Police say they recovered four 30-milligram oxycodone pills from the scene. They asked the district attorney’s office to file criminal information.
• Verna Sue Forsgren, 45, Alamosa, was summoned for leaving the scene of an accident, careless driving and failing to provide of insurance.
• Grant Patrick Haggard, 20, Monrovia, Calif., was cited for unsafe backing, $100, 2 points.
• Duell Michael Kelley, 24, Alamosa, was summoned for reckless driving, 8 points.
• Gabrielle Montoya, 26, Alamosa, was summoned for harassment and criminal mischief.
• Sandra Marie Robinson, 32, Alamosa, was summoned for driving while ability impaired by drugs, driving a motor vehicle when her license is under restraint (revoked) and failed to signal as required for a turn, 10 points total.
• Nicholas Tait Sandoval, 34, Alamosa, was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign, $100, 4 points.
• “Dwane” Lee Walker, 67, Shawnee, Okla., was cited for changing lanes when unsafe, $150, 3 points.
• Alicia Jiron, 18, Monte Vista, and Leticia Pacheco, 19, Monte Vista, were summoned at Walmart for theft between $100 and $500.
• Rodney Michael Ruybal, 43, Alamosa, was taken into custody in the 400 block of Richardson Avenue and summoned for violating a restraining order.
• Joseph D. Wood, 23, Alamosa, was summoned for driving under the influence, DUI per se, driving under restraint — revoked/ denied and failing to stop at a stop sign, 28 points total.
• Michael Arthur Jean, 61, Alamosa, was taken into custody in the 700 block of 13th Street and summoned for third-degree assault, violation of a restraining order and domestic violence.