• Christopher Miguel Arellano, 22, Alamosa, was cited for unsafe backing of a vehicle, $100, 2 points.
• Patrick James Donegan, 56, Alamosa, was cited for unsafe backing, $100, 2 points.
• David Anthony Fisher, 21, was taken into custody at San Luis Valley Community Corrections for second-degree introduction of contraband. Police asked the district attorney’s office to prepare criminal information.
• Lucas George, 31, La Jara, and Marc Lujan, 27, Antonito, were taken into custody in the 1200 block of Main Street for unlawful distribution of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, conspiracy, theft and possession of a weapon by a previous offender. Police say they recovered oxycodone pills, a .45-caliber handgun and bullets from the scene. They asked the district attorney’s office to file criminal information and felony charges against the two suspects.
• Louis Clark Goodman, 25, Blanca, was cited for speeding — 38 miles per hour in a 25-mile-per-hour zone.
• Jordan Melleveen, Alamosa, was cited for speeding — 10 to 19 miles per hour over the posted speed limit, $100, 4 points.
• Daniel Solis, 38, Alamosa, was cited for speeding — 35 miles per hour in a 20-mile-per-hour zone, $150, 4 points.
• Edgar Morales, 21, Alamosa, was cited for speeding — 52 miles per hour in a 35-mile-per-hour zone, $150, 4 points.