• Gabriel Sandoval, 23, was taken into custody at the Alamosa County Courthouse on an outstanding warrant.
• Ezekiel Nahum Solis, 22, was taken into custody at the Alamosa County Courthouse on two outstanding failure to appear warrants.
• Joseph Dallas Wood was arrested on a failure to appear warrant after he showed up at the Alamosa County Sheriff’s Department to turn himself in; he was transferred to the Alamosa County Detention Center without incident.
• Steven Michael Deherrera, 31, was taken into custody at the State of Colorado Probation Office on an outstanding Costilla County Sheriff’s warrant for driving under the influence.
• Nathan Manuel Greer, 38, was taken into custody at the Alamosa County Courthouse on an active Rio County Sheriff’s Office warrant.
• Dakota Jon Ross was arrested and transferred to the jail after he turned himself in on an active contempt of court warrant.
• Francine Ramona Cisneros, 30, was taken into custody at the Alamosa County Courthouse for failure to comply.
• Amanda Parsons, 26, was taken into custody at the Alamosa County Courthouse on an outstanding Alamosa Police Department warrant for first-degree criminal trespass, unlawful use of a financial transaction device and theft.
• Joshua Douglas Brackeen was arrested at the Alamosa County Courthouse on an active warrant; he was transported to the Alamosa County Jail without incident.
• Jonathan Wayne Medina was summoned and cited for 18-4-401 theft at Discount Liquor. A sheriff’s deputy who arrived at the store found Medina pinned to the floor by the owner. The owner said he saw Medina take a bottle of tequila from the shelf, and then walk to the rear of the store, where he allegedly stuffed the bottle inside his coat. Medina then walked back to the tequila shelf and grabbed another bottle. When the owner asked Medina what he was looking for, Medina handed him a bottle of tequila. The owner then tapped the bottle that was allegedly hidden inside Medina’s coat. At that point, Medina allegedly tried to run out of the store. The owner grabbed Medina and placed him on the floor, while a second person blocked his path near the front door. During the alleged struggle, Medina broke two bottles of Yukon Jack, according to the deputy’s report.